It’s that time of year again! We are now accepting submissions for our 2018 Member Show! This year also marks our 10th Anniversary as an art museum. Celebrate with us by participating in the Member Show and help make opening night one for the record books!
Located at 100 S. Randolph Street in Garrett, the exhibition will run from March 2, 2018 through April 1, 2018. There will be a free, public, all ages Opening Reception on Friday March 2nd from 6PM – 8PM. Catering will be generously provided by CJ’s Canteena.
- All museum members may exhibit one (1) piece of artwork for an entry fee of $10.00, or two (2) pieces of art for an entry fee of $15.00
- All 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional art is accepted
- Artwork must be original in concept and execution
- Artwork must have been created within the last two (2) years
- Works may not have been previously exhibited at GMoA
- Exhibiting artists must fill out the online submission form HERE
- You must be a current museum member – renew or join today
Delivery of your work is due the weekend prior to the Opening Reception during regular museum hours:
Friday, February 23rd from 5PM – 8PM
Saturday, February 24th from 4PM – 7PM
Sunday, February 25th from 1PM – 4PM
If you have special delivery circumstances, please contact us or call 260-704-5400 to arrange delivery.
As a special anniversary thank you, enjoy 10% off new memberships and renewals from February 23rd through March 31st! Join or renew today.
Thank you for supporting local artists, businesses, and the community. We are looking forward to a wonderful 2018 season.