- Have you used art as a means of recovery from an illness?
- Have you used art as a way to deal with a personal issue or as a way to cope with an inner struggle?
- Do you create art that might be soothing to someone who is dealing with a problem or illness?
We’d love for you to be apart of our next exhibition “Art of Healing”.
Any artist who feels their work fits this theme is allowed to enter. We will be accepting all types of 2D and 3D art that fits this theme. There is no fee for entry and all artists are allowed to submit up to 3 pieces of art with no size restrictions.
Please complete all submissions digitally by September 23rd. Artists will be notified of acceptance no later than October 1st. More instructions for submitting artwork can be found HERE.
Art needs to be delivered to the Garrett Museum of Art during any of these dates or times:
- Friday, October 7th from 5-8 pm
- Saturday, October 8th from 4-7 pm
- Sunday, October 9th from 1-4pm
If you have special delivery circumstances please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com or call 260-704-5400.
An artist reception that is free and open to the public will be held on Friday Oct. 14 from 6-8 pm.